Global Interconnect Inc. (GII) is looking for a talented individual specializing in digital marketing to help drive further brand recognition in the marketplace and be a critical contributor to the companies ambitious marketing initiatives. GII is a well-established high-tech company located on Cape Cod specializing in the design and manufacturing of custom connector and cable assemblies for the medical device and high end industrial markets. This position will work hand in hand with Senior Management and members of the New Customer Acquisition Team (Outside Sales) to make sure there is a unified sales and marketing approach. This position is prime for someone who is interested in building a process from the ground up and being part of a fun, high-energy, fast paced, entrepreneurial minded Team that is laser focused on doubling GII’s sales by 2025.
Develop a strong command and excellent understanding of GII’s target market, value proposition and capabilities.
- Collaborate with Customer Acquisition & Inside Sales Teams
- Work with teams to understand business structure, what the ideal GII customer looks like and how we’re providing value.
- Understand the Customer Acquisition and Inside Sales Teams deal process in Hubspot
- Use Hubspot to implement, manage and track all marketing campaigns
- Create and analyze analytics to guide discussion processes
- Manage and produce content regularly
- Assist in the creation of White Papers
- Ongoing updates and posting of GII current events through various mediums
- Assist in the creation of educational short YouTube video series
- Ongoing updates and posting of GII R&D projects
- Actively promoting updates of GII Connector Division advancements
- Collaborate with various marketing and digital media partners and 3rd party vendors
- Support continual improvements to website design and content (using such tools as WordPress)
- Refinement and promotion of GII’s brand and value proposition
- Refinement and promotion of GII’s Connector Division brand
- Participation in on-going marketing strategy discussions and support in their execution
- Play role in trade show discussions/strategies and booth design
- Additional responsibilities:
- Attend and contribute to variety of sales strategy and marketing initiative meetings
- Perform ongoing analysis of competitor marketing activities and broader market trends
- Leverage network and potential resources that can add further value and support to GII’s customer acquisition and sales efforts
- Manage and track six-figure marketing budget
- Be able to present new and fresh ideas with corresponding ROI justification
- Attend conferences, meetings, industry events and tradeshows as needed for promoting GII custom products and services.
Requirements and skills
- Honest and genuine with uncompromised business ethics
- 1-2+ years of experience in a business/corporate environment
- Available for on-site full-time employment
- Embraces processes and procedures yet can easily adjust to and help drive change
- Outstanding communication skills; phone, letters, and emails
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems/challenges
- High attention to detail
- Team player but capable of being independent
- Tech savvy; Proficient with platforms such as LinkedIn, Office 365, Zoom, etc.
- Hungry, driven and relentlessly enthusiastic
If interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, we are eager to speak with you!
Please direct cover letter and copy of your resume to email@example.com