GII was founded in 1995 and has produced over $350 Million worth of quality cable assemblies!
ISO13485, ISO9001, FDA Registration 3004920696
The US and China operations are mirror images and include the following expertise: Design, Quality, Engineering, Customer Service, Sourcing/Procurement, Outside Sales, and Logistics/Warehousing.
Our global sourcing team procures raw materials from the US, Europe, and Asia – all from ISO approved suppliers.
In China’s Guangdong Province in ISO 13485 approved partner facilities since 1995. The local GII China team is present in the facilities for all sampling, First Article builds, Quality Plan initiatives, production monitoring, testing, and inspection.
Yes, every product is 100% tested for multiple parameters including cosmetic, electrical, and mechanical.
Our customers have global operations all around the world. Here is where we ship our final product today:
- USA 55%
- Europe 20%
- Central America 20%
- Asia 5%
Yes. We provide professional design assistance for optimal cost, form, fit, function, and quality. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more from one of our engineers.
Yes, prototypes for your product have typical lead times of 6-8 weeks. We are far more interested in producing samples and first articles (FAs) prior to full production.
- We return phone calls and emails the same day we receive them.
- We share costed BOMs with our long-term customers, providing total transparency.
- Proactive year-over-year cost savings based on supplier agreements.
- Our intellectual property allows us to extrude custom cable and build custom connectors unlike anyone else in the market.
- We encourage and welcome you to talk to our customers about us upon request.