About to graduate? Applying to jobs and hoping for a company with good vibes and a team that will empower you to succeed? A company where you’ll play a vital role in landing some of the most exciting new business opportunities, contribute to the bottom line, and have the opportunity to be promoted? This is the type of job you deserve after spending the last four years of your life studying, taking tests, giving presentations and pulling “all-nighters.” Before you accept that entry-level boiler room position at one of those fortune 100 companies in the big city, check this out:
This opportunity will build the foundation for your career and help you achieve rapid professional growth. You’ll strategically uncover and engage with some of the fastest growing and most innovative medical device companies in the world.
Just because we’re on Cape Cod, doesn’t mean we’re sitting around playing Candy Crush and waiting for the phone to ring. The pace is fast and the energy is high. You will be expected to collaborate with colleagues your age and older on new projects every day. The ability to pinpoint problems and find effective solutions, engage and interact with customers in a meaningful way, as well as being able to constantly contribute unique ideas for future growth is imperative to your success at Global Interconnect, Inc.
Why is Global Interconnect, Inc. (GII) interested in hiring a Business Development Associate?
With aggressive future sales goals, GII needs to convert more qualified sales leads to deals. GII is focused on improving the conversion rate of qualified sales leads to deal. In order to do this GII needs to improve the quality of the qualified leads and develop differentiating sales engagement techniques.
Global Interconnect, Inc. is a US-Asia based design, engineering, and manufacturing firm with a primary focus in custom cable, wire and harness assemblies for medical device and high-end industrial OEM. These devices are improving and saving lives every day.
As a member of the New Business Development Team, this individual will have two main immediate responsibilities
- Responsible for generating and qualifying new sales leads
- Responsible for working closely with GII’s executives to strategize, execute, and measure creative sales engagement strategies
Develop an excellent understanding and strong command of GII’s target market, value proposition, and capabilities.
Generating and qualifying leads
- Develop new sources and leverage existing sources of leads
- Use your creativity and target market criteria to mine leads from these sources
- Research and qualify leads.
- Leverage existing and new software to track the status of leads.
Strategize, execute, and measure creative sales engagement strategies.
- Assist the VP’s of Product Development in the development and execution of creative sales approaches.
- Be a key member of the daily sales strategy meetings to provide updates and results of new sales approaches. Utilize this time to collaborate and strategize with GII’s executives regarding new sales approaches.
Participate in conference calls and other ad-hoc meetings as needed.
Attend conferences, meetings, industry events and tradeshows as needed for the purpose of promoting GII custom products and services and garner possible sales leads.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Available for full-time employment
- Embraces process and can easily adjust to change
- Outstanding communication skills; phone, letters, and emails is crucial
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Attention to detail
- Team player but capable of being independent
- Tech savvy; Proficient with platforms such as LinkedIn, Office 365, Zoom, etc.
- Hungry, driven and relentlessly enthusiastic in the face of adversity/failure/rejection
If interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, we are eager to speak with you!
Please direct cover letter and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org